Measurement is fundamental to success. This must be solidly in place before it makes any sense to spend marketing dollars to test a hypothesis, no matter how sound the strategy.
We begin by measuring what is necessary and what can be consumed within the context of the initial strategy. We then can adjust analytical techniques and tools to grow with your business – which we believe is the natural progression.
We help you stay agile, own your analytics & reporting, and help you be self-sufficient without sole reliance on agencies to determine success.
Marketing ARM has the expertise and capability to help you in the following functional areas
- Online Analytics – including Google Analytics setup & tag management
- Custom reporting, business intelligence and data visualization using CRM, ROLAP, or BI tools
- Managing vendors and statisticians to create online & offline response models and customer profiles
- Methodology for calculation of discrete campaign-level P&Ls to measure ROI (GM and GM%)
- Vision and direction for proprietary KW/media-to-call center attribution tracking solution
- A/B testing and statistically-driven optimization
Here is a useful primer on Google Analytics background, setup and implementation: google-analytics-setup_primer-2016
There is a large overlap between analytics and demand generation. The applied side of analytics also has many commonalities with the various forms of research performed in conjunction with campaign strategy.
Examples of this include
- Search intent analysis – for both SEM and SEO.
- SEO optimization – for content, KW density, offsite value
- Social audience profiling
- Publisher audience profiling
- Goal setting across various marketing activities